Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CHECK OUT THIS HAIRDO!!!



Oh my goodness how I LOVE having a girl who will sit so still and let me do whatever I want to her hair! I had to post a picture because I was so proud of myself and sooo proud of her for sitting the whole time!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wright's said...

SOOOO cute! I seriously can't believe that she will sit there the whole time and let you do it! That looks so cute!! I miss you guys!! love ya

January 8, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Cravings said...

That is so cute! I hope when I get a girl she will do that for me.

January 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Linzee said...

Wow her hair is so cute! Poor little Brielle's mom, doesn't know how to do hair like that, ha ha. But we did manage to get it in piggy tails the other day with the help of Brandon keeping her entertained, ha ha

January 11, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home